Every photo purchase comes with a personal and commercial use license. Take a look at our Q&A below for more understanding. If you have any questions please contact us.
Photos cannot be resold on their own or distributed for free.
If your project is expected to make over $10,000 then you must arrange a special license with us. Contact us for more information.
- Can I use a photo on my blog/website?
- Can I use a photo for a physical product?
- If the physical products sole purpose is to display the image only then no. An example of a prohibited use would be purchasing a license of a photo and then reselling prints of it whether that be traditional printing methods, on canvas, etc. (If you are unsure or have questions about this please contact us)
- Can I use the photo in a social media video?
- Can I use the photo for editorial purposes?
- Can I use a photo for a social media post?
- If I purchase a license for a photo does that mean I own the photo?
- No. Purchasing a photo only grants you a license to use it in the photo licensing agreement that you agree to upon purchase.
- I see a unlawful use of one of your photos, what should I do?
- Please report any unlawful or malicious uses of our products to us as soon as possible.
This agreement & page was last updated on 07/4/2022 – 1:08 AM CST.